Bayesian statistics PhD (M/F)
- Profile: PhD
- Activity: R&D
- Office: Tours (Loire Valley)
- Contract: CDI
- Reference: DOC2021VERTDEEP
As part of the Vertdeep R&D program led by Venturexpert Capital SA, we are looking for a PhD in Bayesian statistics for a position in Tours to be filled as soon as possible.
Venturexpert Capital is a Young Innovative Company making its fintech lab based in the Loire Valley available to a demanding European client base. The lab founded in 2017, operates as a private outsourced R&D center. Venturexpert Capital was co-founded by two CNAM engineers who also graduated from HEC Paris (Lilian Citerneschi and Charles Duclos – inventor of the Venturexpert expert system) and currently has 8 people in its network spread between Tours and Frankfurt.
Vertdeep program consists in developing a technical infrastructure to exchange Vertdeep non-fungible tokens embedding the CSR value of green, sustainable and social projects. The Venturexpert team, which supports the transformation of private players (insurance companies, investment funds, family offices, custodian banks, private banks, pension funds, etc.) and public players (central banks, multilateral investment banks, territorial institutions, public state agencies, major international donators, etc.) in all of their issues combining technology and sustainable development:
- An international and multidisciplinary dimension covering the social, environmental and societal challenges of our clients;
- Strategic missions to transform models and offers for a positive impact economy;
- More targeted missions to optimize resource management, implement sustainable supply chains, and define zero net carbon trajectories for a more resilient economy;
- Knowledge creation / contribution to scientific knowledge and new economic models associated with the ecological and social transition.
We are currently working on the development of a new type of technology offering high scientific added value for the consideration of positive impact in sustainable finance flows. We are currently carrying out several proofs of concept with international institutions and would like to open the laboratory to a PhD student who is perfectly bilingual in French and English, given our publication objective.
As part of the structuring of its R&D activities, Venturexpert is looking for a PhD student in Bayesian statistics and/or machine learning, for the following missions:
- Design of Bayesian models and modeling of algorithms for their validation
- Design of optimal control algorithms in a stochastic context and modeling
- Realization of point data studies.