Senior CSR Consultant (M/F)
- Profile: Experienced
- Activity: Risk Advisory
- Office: Frankfurt or Tours (Loire Valley)
- Contract: Permanent (CDI)
- Reference: RSE2021VERTDEEP
Vertdeep is an R&D program led by Venturexpert Capital SA consisting in developing a technical infrastructure to exchange Vertdeep non-fungible tokens embedding the CSR value of green, sustainable and social projects. The Venturexpert team, which supports the transformation of private players (insurance companies, investment funds, family offices, custodian banks, private banks, pension funds, etc.) and public players (central banks, multilateral investment banks, mining companies, major international donors) in all of their issues combining technology and sustainable development:
- An international and multidisciplinary dimension covering the social, environmental and societal challenges of our clients;
- Strategic missions to transform models and offers for a positive impact economy;
- More targeted missions to optimize resource management, implement sustainable supply chains, and define zero net carbon trajectories for a more resilient economy;
- Knowledge creation / contribution to scientific knowledge and new economic models associated with the ecological and social transition.
As part of the Vertdeep Sustainability team, you will have a strong responsibility in our development in Germany and France.
- By contributing to our consulting missions within a project team
- Bringing your experience in consulting and transformation project management
- By mobilizing your expertise in CSR issues and their implementation in companies
In this context, your main missions will be to :
- You will be the operational point of contact for our clients in support of the mission leader;
- Deepen and/or acquire one or more future-oriented expertises for the transformation of the economy;
- Participate in business development by contributing to the drafting of offers.
By joining Venturexpert, you will have the opportunity to develop a set of skills, shared with our international network, and structured around the following dimensions: leadership, business and specialty. Thanks to the various missions you will participate in and the training program offered, you will be able to progressively reinforce these skills, acquire new ones and progress within an innovative startup with great potential.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience and knowledge of CSR consulting;
- You have already conducted numerous strategic and operational consulting missions;
- You have a good knowledge of large companies;
- You are rigorous in your organization and have good interpersonal skills;
- You like to make proposals, work in a team, exchange ideas, invent and challenge;
- You have an experience answering to public RFPs;
- You are enthusiastic, flexible, autonomous, proactive and curious;
- You have a perfect command of the Office pack, and particularly Powerpoint;
- You have a perfect command of oral and written English. German is a plus.