Vertdeep main shareholder - Venturexpert Capital signed the "citizen recruiter's charter":
Vertdeep's main shareholder - Venturexpert Capital is committed to the 10 principles of the Global Compact:
The Global Compact invites companies to adopt, support and apply in their sphere of influence a set of fundamental values, in the areas of human rights, labor and environmental standards, and the fight against corruption. In other words, it is only in the areas that concern them that real change is required of companies.
These ten principles are inspired by :
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
The Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
International Labour Organization
The Rio Declaration on Environment and Development
The United Nations Convention against Corruption
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights within their sphere of influence;
2. to ensure that their own companies are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Businesses should respect the freedom of association and recognize the right to collective bargaining;
4. The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor;
5. The effective abolition of child labor;
6. The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Businesses are encouraged to apply the precautionary approach to environmental issues;
8. undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility;
9. to promote the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Businesses are encouraged to work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Due date count down: